Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday -- Niels and Rebecca H. Madsen

While I was in Bear Lake visiting with my aunt we went through a bunch of old photos that she had stashed away.  Among the photos that I wanted copies of is this one of Rebecca H. Madsen's headstone.  I sure was excited when I found this photo because there was no way I was going to be able to go to Byron, Wyoming and see it for myself. 


I got even more excited, thanks to Find a Grave and Cindy C., when I found an even better picture of gr-great grandma's headstone and gr-great grandpa's to go along with it!
Niels and Rebecca are buried in the Byron Cemetery in Byron, Big Horn, Wyoming. 


Niels Madsen was born 4 Dec 1846 in Rustrop,Denmark to Jacob MADSEN CHRISTIANSEN and Dorothea Christine JENSEN. He died 7 Sep 1921 in Byron, Wyoming and was buried 10 Sep 1921.

Rebecca Hannah Bake was born on 25 Jan 1857 in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. She died on 26 Oct 1939 in Byron, Big Horn, Wyoming and was buried 28 Oct 1939.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Breast Cancer Site