Thursday, December 20, 2012

Treasure Chest Thursday - Christmas Ornaments




One Christmas, I don't remember which, mom sent me this tin full of Christmas ornaments that belonged to (step) grandpa Dunn. After grandma died he hung them on his little Christmas tree.  The note on the tin reads:

Fish Ornaments
from Grandpa Dunn's
little Christmas
Tree. Thought you
might like these

 If you haven't guessed, me and the hubs love to fish.


The first year I got them I hung them all on the tree. Now I only hang a few of them because they seem to get lost in my big tree.


When If the time comes that I am forced to settle for a little tree sitting on a table then I will definitely use them all.



Leslie Ann

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Breast Cancer Site